Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Parade 2011


Going to the Christmas Parade is a family tradition. This year I had to fly solo because Ben had to work. Thankfully a great friend of mine took my chairs and set them up for me. Usually another one of my great friends and I go downtown about 3pm and set up and enjoy some girl time. Then we are joined by the men with the kiddos. It was nice to be able to get to the parade this year just before it started. 3 kids solo too long before the action started would not have been fun! Although I definitely missed our usual tradition. My parents were able to join us for the fun as well. The extra hands were much appreciated!! I was not able to take many pictures this year but Mason made sure I got a picture of the John Deere Tractor and Santa on the fire truck! It was another fun parade and lots of memories were made.







No comments:

Post a Comment